-
-
-
-

9.15.2014

Ed Suter at the InAWE Residency


"Ed Suter, two models dressed in Bantu Wear and one assistant travelled around Mamre, Philidelphia, Elsies River and the CBD to shoot in wheat and canola fields, on an old school bus and at a block of flats, and the results are just as enchanting as the 60s jazz records that inspired this series." - 

Happy, the oh-so-charming Hugh Masekela and myself, the timeless Miriam Makeba, had a somewhat thrilling time as we travelled through Cape Town, landing at the destinations that Ed had sourced. Missing out on a bloody blissful morning - if I may add - I joined the fellas later in the afternoon and we made our way to Elsies River.

Shucks I enjoyed myself so much. The vibrant, warm and welcoming community was not so easy to say goodbye to (especially since we know the circumstances of it) but I trust that it won't be my last visit.

AWEE !

The day finally came to an end, ate some Nandos - yurrrm! - took the train home and Fin.

Check out the rest of the images at 10 and 5.

2 comments:


Archive